Radio KoL Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Please read kk? In Need of Any Assistance. Thanks.
Laureth
Active DJs

[*] posted on 30-9-2019 at 05:15 PM
Please read kk? In Need of Any Assistance. Thanks.

Hello;

Inside of RadioKOL, you might know me as a listener or a dj (2012-2019) and the grandmother of Shayla the Littlest Jezbian (awww, when she couldn't say "larz the punk"--"puhh-hhunk"). Anyway, after a lot of trauma, she's been stable with her mom and her siblings for the past 5-6 years. She's a cheerleader, she's a musician (violin in the orchestra, percussion and drumline, guitar, drums, keyboards on her own) and she wants to go to Harvard. She's in Honors classes and plans on being a neurosurgeon. She does homework on her own too. Her brother is gamer/skater boy and a huge fan of baking pizza and bread (he also plays drums), and her sister keeps them all in cookies and cakes. They are great kids and thriving in their current environment and I'd hate to see them move.

My daughter's epilepsy has gotten worse, she gets grand mal seizures and they cannot find a med that stabilizes it. She's had a lot of breathing issues as well as endometriosis and cysts/adhesions. This mean she needs to get to doctors offices and that is expensive. She's spent a lot of money on rides and copays too. And in the winter, she can't walk around outside much as she has cold urticaria which is bad in winter.

Along with Shay's dental issues and the expense of trying to keep them all fed and at the correct doctor appointments, there is her own travel expenses, copays, etc. She's falled a little behind in rent, however, she only has 2 weeks to pay it. We are looking in any ways we can locally to help as well, but anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. This community has always been filled with good people and I hope that you help MotO as well, I share her gofundme among my friends as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-the-...-in-their-home

Many thanks and feel free to share the link if you wish. Much s

catandkidsaquarium.jpg - 81kB

Go To Top