Radio KOL

Radio KOL - Radio of the Kingdom
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 am 
Radio-KOL Alumn

hi everyone, RisbyRoan here. Have you heard the news? They let me back on Radio KoL to play chairdancing, foot tapping, happy bouncy music (horn section optional) music to you again. Hooray!

First show back is this Sunday, 5-7am EST (10-noon GMT, 7-9pm Australian eastern time), I'd love you to listen in.

So: CONTEST - It's been 4 years and 9 mo. since my last show (shocking!), and recently Torturelini wrote me a haiku to describe those 5 years. Sadly I lost it, but it amused me and now I want more. So:

Write a haiku, limerick, or short rhyming couplet about the last 5 years of your life, and send it to my via kmail, or via gmail (risbyroan@gmail.com). All entries will be read out on air (unless they fail the Risby lewdness test) Prize: whatever my prize multi has that looks enticing (I've not looked in 5 years).

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:49 am 
Radio-KOL Alumn

And a winner (chosen by chatbot) is BlueStu - with a haiku about not being sick anymore.

Thanks to the 7 people who entered, it was great to find out some things about your lives that I, and /radio, didn't already know.

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]