Radio KOL

Radio KOL - Radio of the Kingdom
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:07 am 
Radio-KOL DJ
Radio-KOL DJ

Hello Radio KoL! This is Nassive here with you, and I have been here with you guys for THREE YEARS!

GOOD GRIEF!

So as is traditional for my anniversary (even though it was 2-3 weeks ago, shush, I've been busy) I'm throwing a big contest! What am I giving away? The new KoL Con item, Xi Receiver Unit! I will also be giving away a Voluminous Radio Gear and a Radio Button Candy as secondary and tertiary prizes as well.

So, you may be wondering, what is the contest? It's actually quite simple. Being on the air for 3 years, I've played quite a few songs - some more often than others, some not even once. This will be a test of paying attention.

During my show, Monday September 22nd from 10pm-Midnight EST, I will play untitled tracks. I will announce on the air what they are - so you MUST be listening to enter and win. You will then search through LastPlayed to see if I've played the song 11 times. If I have not, send me a Kmail - that is, a green message with the track title.

If there is a tie at the end for most correct, it will come down to how many of the songs that I played in a block fit my show/personality or what doesn't. Just because I played a song a lot doesn't mean I like it, so be forewarned.

The show and contest are liable to change at my discretion, so stay tuned and watch this space for any updates. I will see you guys soon.
Link for Listening
My wiki page, if it helps

Profile Send private message