Radio KOL

Radio KOL - Radio of the Kingdom
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 pm 
Radio-KOL DJ
Radio-KOL DJ

YAAAAAAAAAAY *flails like a Muppet*

So, I'm turning Buggering Old and hitting my 9-year anniversary on KoL. Of course, that means I want to share in the celebrations. So, contest!

Next week, June 11th from 9pm-midnight EST, I'll be running a contest. I may release the contest info here, I may do it the day of the show, but regardless I will make it super-easy and accessible to everyone. Anyone active in chat can win prizes, anyone listening can win prizes, and I will be gifting people things just for being there. The only restriction is that I don't have you baleeted, and that's not very likely. I'm that proud of having been part of the community for this long.

Prizes you say? I've got a piece of Voluminous Radio Gear and 5 million liquid meat on my prize multi. I plan to tap myself out on it. Closer we get to it, the more I'll let people know about the concrete prize details, but for now, big stuff.

Stay posted here for more details as they are announced,

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 pm 
Radio-KOL DJ
Radio-KOL DJ

SO! One hour until the event or so. Two important things to note:

1) You MUST be listening to win things. I like listeners, and I like to reward them. Tune in and you'll have chances at everything I've got planned.

2) You MUST be tuned into the /radio channel, as I'll be there and give away things in that channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 am 
Radio-KOL DJ
Radio-KOL DJ

So, HERE is the contest:

I will be playing 27 songs that are part of Pitch Perfect, the movie and its soundtrack. The contest question is this: How many of these tracks did I have before making this show, i.e. out of 27, how many did I already have? The contest songs start with Don't Stop The Music and ends with The Final Countdown

You can enter by sending a kmail, you get ONE guess only. Closest to the answer wins, even if it's over. Winner gets a VRG, Second place gets 1 million meat and an RBC, Third place gets 500K and an RBC[/b]

Last edited by Nassive on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:27 am 
Radio-KOL DJ
Radio-KOL DJ

There is a SECONDARY contest that will occur in the last hour of the show. There will also be Drop-In Contests - randomly in the show I'll come on and ask a super-simple question. Whomever responds will win prizes!