Radio KOL

Radio KOL - Radio of the Kingdom
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:54 pm 
Radio-KOL Newbie
Radio-KOL Newbie

Most of you know me by now. To those who don't, I'm Devstorm, a loyal KoL Radio listener and oft-times pain in the rump in the Normal chat on KoL. I hang out there, and I have fun.

What I am announcing today is my retirement from official lapdancing. See, on Amplitude's show there's been official lap dancing time for a while now. It started with a song. I wanted to request a song and Amplitude recommended this Zepellin song. And somehow it turned into a 'lap dance' song (I think it was his idea) and became part of what took off as the official lap dance time. Up till then I'd do the occasional spontaneous lap dance in chat cause I'm like that.

But things don't have that level of spontaneous fun anymore. There's people who like it a lot, but somehow it lost something. See, guys feel pressured to give meat to the dancers. Women feel pressured too, to make it sexy but at the same time not so explicit that someone gets offended (or banned). So it's my thought that it's time to end it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against lap dancing. I'm not saying we have to stop altogether. I'm just saying that as of Nov. 9 (my 40th birthday) I'm going to step down and not dance in any official dance. I'll still be there. I'll still be fun and damn sexy. Try to stop me! :twisted: But I won't be dancing the official lap dance.

Whether anyone else dances? That's up to them. Whether the djs continue to have the dancing? Again, up to the dj. But I'm just there to relax and have fun.

Hopefully I'll see you there and we'll have fun. I love the game, I adore the radio. But I'm not a queen anymore. Just someone having a good time and listening to the radio.

Devstorm is me.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:38 am 
Radio-KOL Fan
Radio-KOL Fan

Nothing related to a Lap Dance makes you a queen.. Eyespec had a way of showin' that to be true to me. You are a queen for many MANY other reasons, and you can't turn down something thats just.. *sigh..* in your destiny.

Keep it real, Dev, Just keep it real.

Lots of love,
DJ SG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:52 am 
Radio-KOL Fan
Radio-KOL Fan

This is a sad day in the kingdom...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:16 am 
Radio-KOL Newbie
Radio-KOL Newbie

Hey don't worry about it, we still lub j00 lap dance or toe dance or pole dance. 8) :lol:

A Dandy66 is me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:34 am 
Radio-KOL Newbie
Radio-KOL Newbie

/me cries >.<