Rules of radio chat
Revision as of 06:44, 23 May 2009 by RBK
Rules of /Radio chat
The rules stated here are the unofficial rules of the chat channel known as /radio. They are mostly a humorous set of guidelines. But it is highly amusing to see who is following them.... Particularly /8 religiously.
- Rule 0 of /radio: Real life comes first. Don't let /radio or KoL come in the way of job/school/personal obligations.
- Rule 1 of /radio: Never give Kakadesu or Lady Arsenic ideas... Like ever.
- Rule 1.618 of /radio: The Golden rule
- Rule 2 of /radio: Don't encourage Kakadesu or Lady Arsenic... Bad things cometh of it.
- Rule 3 of /radio: Because Jick secretly hates you... And doesn't want to buy you jam.... EVER.
- Rule 3.14 of /radio: Because we like pie, especially when it's made from bacon.
- Rule 4 of /radio: In soviet /radio, Ceiling Mariachi sees you!
- Rule 5 of /radio: Don't like the song? There is the off switch.
- Rule 6 of /radio: There is no rule 6! (AKA: This is not the rule you are looking for, move along.)
- Rule 7 of /radio: One doth not giveth Starkmoon caffeine lightly.
- Rule 8 of /radio: Radio is so much better naked! Why are you still wearing clothes?
- Rule 9 of /radio: Radio is full of good advice and bad..... The trick is knowing the difference and still doing whichever is more fun!
- Rule 10 of /radio: Sleep is for the weak.... All the cool kids'll stay for another song. (AKA: Sleep! What is that?)
- Rule 11 of /radio: Radio is all about discussing the music broadcast on the stream...... And BOOBS.
- Rule 12 of /radio: TheFlorist is the DJ. No, really.
- Rule 13 of /radio: The obligatory "<insert con name here> attendance is compulsory" rule.
- Rule 14 of /radio: It's radio, there is one one thing I want: http://tinyurl.com/65b63p
- Rule 15 of /radio: Boobs... Like, no, seriously... BOOBS.
- Rule 16 of /radio: Yay Macro... This macro was stolen from Elle Belle and totally freakin' corrupted....
- Rule 17 of /radio: Radio is fueled by gratuitious playing of Bananaphone, Rick Astley and the Scissor Sisters cover of Comfortably Numb.
- Rule 18 of /radio: Blame twanky.
- Rule 19 of /radio: The DJs have special rules... Please listen to them.... Even if you have to take the piss first.
- Rule 20 of /radio: The radio doesn't exist. It is merely a figment of your deranged imagination.
- Rule 21 of /radio: The MMG is pure evil incarnated from the very depths of Hey Deze. Talking about it will summon Azazel himself.
- Rule 22 of /radio: There are three states in /radio: Drunk, Getting Drunk or Hungover.
- Rule 23 of /radio: PVA is always on. ALWAYS. PVA may or may not be TheFlorist, depending on what Schrödinger says . . .
- Rule 24 of /radio: There are four of this rule in a single set of 24 rules.
- Rule 25 of /radio: Never give Kakadesu the password to the radio stream, else the apocalypse cometh.
- Rule 26 of /radio: Sword = WANG. No excuses.
- Rule 27 of /radio: The plural of 'smurf' is 'smurves'.
- Rule 28 of /radio: /radio exists to give you shit about giving you shit.
- Rule 29 of /radio: Your MOM. (Frequently disqualified.)
- Rule 30 of /radio: Thou shalt smite thy foolish admitter (or whomever is caught out or sprung) with stuff. And a damn fine herpes brick tag to you!
- Rule 33 of /radio: If you were Jesus, you'd be dead by now.
- Rule 34 of /radio: /radio is NOT the internet.
- Rule 37 of /radio: STOP CONFUSING WES!
- Rule 42 of /radio: This was the answer, now what was the damn significance again?
- Rule 66(6) of /radio: Sparkly vampires are not good subjects for books, movies, or any other media format - current or yet to be invented.
- Rule 68 of /radio: How about I owe you one?
- Rule 69 of /radio: *snigger*
- Rule 77 of /radio: Chadomancer is the bumpsmith. (An award winning bumpsmith at that)
- Rule 96 of /radio: All holes will be filled. 96 is the perfect number in your bedroom.
- Rule 99 of /radio: ???
- Rule 100 of /radio: PROFIT!