|Show Name:||Spacey Conquers the Stars!|
|Saturdays 10PM-12AM, EST (as caseyweederman's cohost)|
“You cannot shake hands with a clenched fish.”
~ Oscar Wilde, misquoting himself
"Space Piranha is giggly, lives in Canadia, and, as well as doing her own shows, often co-hosts with caseyweederman."
~ Haplo, on Space Piranha
"If you want to hear a great KOL DJ then you had better watch Uranus as there be Space Piranha about!"
~ Tom Sawyer, on Space Piranha
Spacey and Casey
Spacey especially loves conducting radio shows with her handsome, handsome co-DJ, caseyweederman.
Send requests to email@example.com. Also you can send nice email and we'll catch up. How are the kids doing? Are you still with "spouse?" What's life been like? If you send me a pretty picture I'll draw a picture for you, too.
What you'll hear
Spacey has a wide variety of musical tastes, but on her shows you will mostly hear indie rock, blues and ska. She is always up for requests and loves hearing new music!
Many of Spacey's contests are made up on the spot, and she favours contests that involve creativity and originality. Tune in to hear what new projects she has set up for her listeners!
1. Like in usual hangman, Spacey will reveal the number of letters in each word into chat, and it will look something like this: *** **** ** ********.
2. For each puzzle, Spacey will identify whether it is a KoL item name, a description of an item, or a general description of something in the game. It is your job to figure out what this is!
3. In order to reveal letters in the puzzle, listeners need to send 10,000 meat with each letter they guess to Spacey's multi, Piraninator (#2186903). All meat gathered from guesses will go to the winner of the game! Each 10,000 meat only reveals one letter in the puzzle, if you send 10,000 meat and the letter "a," only one "a" in the puzzle will be revealed, even if there are more still hidden!
4. Each time someone sends letter guesses, Spacey will update the puzzle for everyone and post it into chat for all to see.
5. If you think you know what the solution to the puzzle is, send a message (blue, green or PM) to Space Piranha or Piraninator! These guesses are absolutely free, so you don't need to donate meat to win, only to reveal individual letters.
An artistic rendition of Spacey by the talented TechSpawn.
A piranha wearing a bacon hat, drawn by Erik Redmeat.