The DREAD Pirate Wesley
|The DREAD Pirate Wesley|
[The DREAD Pirate Wesley]
|Prize Multi:||AdorkableDJ (#872596)|
|Sex:||OMG, Wesley's a GIRL!|
|Location:||Not at your house, poor you!|
The DREAD Pirate Wesley's first show on Radio KoL was on 7/30/06
Her first song was a remix of Falco's "Rock me Amadeus" Her first request was Pat Benetar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", requested by xxArmageddonxx
Wesley loves 80s music, but will play any and all requests. Occasionally, she will ask that you not send gmail requests or music during the show, but your requests and music files are most appreicated.
- All times EST (GMT-5)
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Requests must be sent to Wesley.KoL@gmail.com.
- Requests should be in an MP3 format as well as be properly tagged (.wma or .wav are acceptable but not preferred, and cannot be played in the same day, as they must be converted first).
- The Subject Line or Body of the E-Mail must include the Artist and Song Name of the song you are sending/requesting.
- The Body of the E-Mail should include your KoL Player Name so as to know who is requesting the song.
Wesley has a playlist, which you should check on before e-mailing your MP3s.
- Listen for the Princess Bride clip to be played several times throughout my show. When you hear the clip, be the 9th person to blue message me ingame (#664171) and win 250,000 meat and my heart in the form of a heart-shaped balloon.
- Monthly contest will resume in September, stay tuned for details!
Contests on "A Walk in the Fireswamp with the DREAD pirate Wesley" are supported by your ingame donations. Please send donations to the Prize Multi, AdorkableDJ (#872596). Thank you for your support, you have my heart!
Wesley attended the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland as well as Carteret Community College.
Wesley fancies herself something of a gourmet from time to time. She loves cooking and baking, as well as writing, reading, horseback riding, working on her car, swimming, sewing, Ren Faires, singing, and making chain maille.